Sushil Wadhwani, speaking to the Financial Times in his last interview before the end of his three-year term on the committee tomorrow, said he feared the Bank could come under political attack if it were seen as making persistent mistakes.
"Even though the system has had a very good start, it's very important to safeg
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting