The National Bank of Serbia has welcomed the filing of criminal charges with the Special Organized Crime Prosecutor against Governor Jelasic by a lawyer for Kreditno-Eksportna Bank, Serbian radio reported.
Because of the reputation of the public office of governor, it is of the utmost importance to the National Bank of Serbia and the governor that
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Strike halts Australian banknote production