'We do not have any bias. I have said that I am not preparing markets for a rate cut. I am not preparing them for a rate increase. We remain vigilant, realistic and pragmatic,' Trichet said in an article in Le Monde newspaper.
He said he disagreed with critics who say that the ECB should have cut rates recentl
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde