"The Reserve Bank has responded appropriately to signs of inflationary pressures over the past few months, but will need to remain vigilant particularly in view of the uncertainties surrounding the external environment," Lipsky said in a statement at the end of a visit to South Africa.
Lipsky said South Africa was mor
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB