"The Reserve Bank has responded appropriately to signs of inflationary pressures over the past few months, but will need to remain vigilant particularly in view of the uncertainties surrounding the external environment," Lipsky said in a statement at the end of a visit to South Africa.
Lipsky said South Africa was mor
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury