The reserves stood at $45.3 billion on 20 September, Interfax reported.
Ignatyev, who is attending a meeting of the Foreign Investment Advisory Council, told reporters that the Central Bank "intends to conduct active currency interventions in the third quarter in order to bring down inflation and not allow an increase in the dollar's
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS