The reserves stood at $45.3 billion on 20 September, Interfax reported.
Ignatyev, who is attending a meeting of the Foreign Investment Advisory Council, told reporters that the Central Bank "intends to conduct active currency interventions in the third quarter in order to bring down inflation and not allow an increase in the dollar's
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?