The book, covering the recent history of the Reserve Bank, is written by John Singleton, and co-authors Gary Hawke and Arthur Grimes.
The authors note that in several key areas, the Reserve Bank has been at the forefront of thinking in central banking. The Reserve Bank was the first bank in the world to define its s
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor