The book, covering the recent history of the Reserve Bank, is written by John Singleton, and co-authors Gary Hawke and Arthur Grimes.
The authors note that in several key areas, the Reserve Bank has been at the forefront of thinking in central banking. The Reserve Bank was the first bank in the world to define its s
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production