Reinhart, Director of the Division of Monetary Affairs at the Fed, told a panel discussion on global imbalances that import price pass-through should not prove lasting, provided expectations stay under control.
"As long as inflation expectations remain contained, relatively faster growth in prices of imported goods for a time would
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations