"We will mostly discuss clearing issues," Sri Lankan central bank governor Amarananda Jayawardena told Reuters on Wednesday. "We have to decide what we are going to do in the future."
The central bankers, starting a two-day meeting in the Sri Lankan capital on Thursday, are hoping
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde