The study found up to 72 per cent of people with credit cards had more than one card.
It comes after Reserve Bank of Australia figures showed credit card debt had blown out to $53.26 billion as of May 2001.
The central bank said this included all credit cards offered by banks and some lending to the commercial sector but did not cover charge cards suc
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting