Reiterating the central bank's frequent warnings, Tuma told the paper the cabinet should reform the structure of mandatory expenditures to escape from the current trap of narrowing manoeuvring room in state budget settings.
"The government cannot act as if thi
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor