Sarkozy has criticised the ECB for letting the euro get too expensive, which he says hurts exporters. He has also suggested politicians should have a bigger say in directing exchange rates.
Speaking on the sidelines of talks with German Chance
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB