The central bank gave as its reason, the Bank's expansion of its services and the need to occupy the whole building.
However, the department which is moving to new rented offices, have stayed beyond their September 30 deadline a
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank