Abdallahi, a 69-year-old economist and former minister, was sworn in on Thursday.
"The presidency announces that by decree Zein Ould Zeidane is named prime minister," Mauritania's state news agency said in radio broadcasts and on its web site.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development