The finance and planning minister, M Saifur Rahman, will lead an eight-member team to Hanoi, while Truong Dinh Tuyen, trade minister of Vietnam, will lead the host delegation at the talks, officials in the finance ministry told New Age in Dhaka.
The proposed "agreement on banking cooperatio
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says