Japanese government bonds rose on Tuesday as the central bank kept monetary policy largely unchanged following its two-day policy board meeting, Reuters reported.
Although the Bank of Japan kept overall monetary policy
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations