In a speech delivered at the University of St. Gallen he said price stability looks secure and there is nothing to suggest that it is jeopardized in the near term.
Roth said the central bank's methods of communication are effective, as "overall, monetary decisions were well understood" and the markets "show a high degree of c
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says