The model drawn up by the government's economic team follows the characteristics of the rules adopted by UK, the example for the system of inflation targets brought to Brazil by central bank president Arminio Fraga.
The proposal will be sent by the executive to Congress as a complementary bill. Once article 192 of the financial system is regulated, it wi
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say