Hamalainen countered a market perception that the ECB has become more aggressive in responding to recent events by saying that the central bank has never wavered from its goal of pursuing price stability over the medium term.
Speaking at an
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting