Brash, who has finally managed to get himself elected some two decades after first trying, says he is still learning how to be a politician after 13 years in the library-like atmosphere of the central bank.
That may be, but the normally mild-mannered econ
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank