Reports said the study by PricewaterhouseCoopers had predicted economic growth of 3.5% in Ireland this year and 4.5% next year.
The forecast is based on assumptions of continued economic recovery and a euro exchange rate of around US$1.20.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde