It is reported that the government along with the Reserve Bank of India have short-listed two possible locations - Singapore or London - where this new finance company would be located.
The company would use a portion of the country's foreign exchange reserves to finance both b
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB