"The yuan is no longer pegged to the US dollar and will not see further official adjustment," Ma Delun, an assistant to the governor of the People's Bank of China told an economic forum in Beijing.
``In the near term, the central bank will use open-market operations to prevent t
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs