The central bank will reduce the quarterly rate foreigners have to pay to sell securities back to domestic buyers within a year of purchase to 0.2% of the asset value from 0.4%. Slovenia's stock market has been suffering from poor liquidity for several years mainly due to a lack of inter
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank