The central bank will reduce the quarterly rate foreigners have to pay to sell securities back to domestic buyers within a year of purchase to 0.2% of the asset value from 0.4%. Slovenia's stock market has been suffering from poor liquidity for several years mainly due to a lack of inter
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury