The register, to be collated by the federal bank supervisory agency, will list the name, date and place of birth of all account holders, as well as the date when the account was opened, the name of the bank and the account number.
Addressing foreign journalists in Berlin, Mr Eichel said the register w
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations