"We will not print new money to pay debts and I don't think government will ask us to do that," Buenaventura told reporters.
Buenaventura was commenting on media reports that a foreign investment bank had warned in a study that the country's widening budget deficit, depreciation of the peso and weak eco
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting