"We will not print new money to pay debts and I don't think government will ask us to do that," Buenaventura told reporters.
Buenaventura was commenting on media reports that a foreign investment bank had warned in a study that the country's widening budget deficit, depreciation of the peso and weak eco
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund