"First-half economic expansion showed the last interest rate increase was too small," Zhang Shuguang, a macroeconomics professor at Beijing Tianze Economic Research Institute, told Xinhua.
Official figures showed the investment-driven economy surged 10.9 percent in the first six months, with a growth of 11.3 percent in the second quarte
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund