Fukui also said in front of the financial affairs committee of the upper house that the BoJ thinks the Japanese economy has been showing "well-balanced growth" and will continue "sustained growth."
"The global economy is expanding steadily and is expected to continue to expand," he said.
Fukui also said "there is
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund