Fukui also said in front of the financial affairs committee of the upper house that the BoJ thinks the Japanese economy has been showing "well-balanced growth" and will continue "sustained growth."
"The global economy is expanding steadily and is expected to continue to expand," he said.
Fukui also said "there is
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market