"I don't think this will affect my work in future. I have my research projects," he said, citing one project on finding ways in which monetary policy affects the real economy. "That one has turned out the be hard," he told Reuters in an interview.
"The work for whi
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Banks tend to game stress tests, Fed economists say
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes