The Manila-based ADB said in a report released Thursday, "Developing Asia's healthy expansion is expected to continue, with growth projection of 6.6 percent in both 2005-06 and 2006-07."
As to South Asia, the report states, "Growth in South Asia is on track for 2005, with India continuing to expand at a brisk pace
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Banks tend to game stress tests, Fed economists say
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes