The central bank said: "In order to strengthen liquidity management in the banking system and curb the excessive growth of money and credit, the central bank has decided to raise the renminbi reserve requirement ratio for depository financial institutions by 0.5 percentage points."
According to Xinhua, the state-owned news agency, the ratio is equal to the p
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank