"I will be brief in joining other participants in expressing my deepest sympathy and condolences to the countries and people suffering from the devastating tragedy.
"I am here to reiterate the IMF's commitment to remain fully engaged in our area of
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- Banks tend to game stress tests, Fed economists say
- Implementation of new Sofr rate is “ahead of schedule”, says Fed vice-chair
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- MAS strengthens use of data to combat financial crimes