They succeed Kristina Persson, whose period in office expires on 30 April and Eva Srejber, who resigned her position on 29 March. The General Council also decided to appoint Irma Rosenberg First Deputy Governor of the Riksbank.
"We are very pleased to be able to present tw
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production