They succeed Kristina Persson, whose period in office expires on 30 April and Eva Srejber, who resigned her position on 29 March. The General Council also decided to appoint Irma Rosenberg First Deputy Governor of the Riksbank.
"We are very pleased to be able to present tw
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor