The fund said in a report after a regular semi-annual mission to Prague that there were no significant inflationary pressures in the economy and that the central bank should retain its current accommodative policy stance.
It said the bank should stand ready to adjust rates in either direction to respond to domestic and external deman
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says