The fund said in a report after a regular semi-annual mission to Prague that there were no significant inflationary pressures in the economy and that the central bank should retain its current accommodative policy stance.
It said the bank should stand ready to adjust rates in either direction to respond to domestic and external deman
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting