Singapore will host the 2006 annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank. The Board of Governors of the two Bretton Woods institutions, who comprise finance ministers and central bank Governors of 184 member countries have endorsed Singapore's offer to host the annual meetings in 2006.
"Singapore is honored that its offer to host the 2006 annual meetings has been endorsed b
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund