Singapore will host the 2006 annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank. The Board of Governors of the two Bretton Woods institutions, who comprise finance ministers and central bank Governors of 184 member countries have endorsed Singapore's offer to host the annual meetings in 2006.
"Singapore is honored that its offer to host the 2006 annual meetings has been endorsed b
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting