"State Minister Ali Babacan deemed it appropriate that Markets General Director Cigdem Kose serve as deputy governor ... until a permanent deputy governor is appointed," the central bank said in a statement.
The government said on Monday 3 April that it expected to send its new nomination for the post of central bank
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs
- ECB’s easing policies reduced inequality, paper says
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB