The licence, granted by the People's Bank of China, China's central bank, permits HSBC customers on the mainland to perform online transfers to local and foreign banks, open term deposits and conduct enquiries, the Financial Times reported.
"By the end of this year, the bank plans to add China to its growing online banking base, which comprises over 3.
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund