"The European recovery is still not in the bag," Raghuram Rajan told Reuters in an interview in Mumbai, saying it was an open question as to whether Germany's improving demand was driven by domestic or external factors.
"We would advise the ECB to go slow and to wait till the recovery is fully in
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market