The FSF reviewed ongoing work to strengthen financial system resilience. In addition, the FSF met with a group of financial market participants to exchange views on developments in financial markets and institutions and to discuss private sector work underway to enhance financial system stability.
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says