Kansas City Federal Reserve President Thomas Hoenig used the concept of a neutral rate of interest to illustrate how future policy may unfold.
"Most judge it (neutral) to be somewhere between 3-1/2 per cent and 4-1/2 per cent," Hoenig said, referring to a level of interest rates that nei
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde