Source: PAP news agency
The economic recovery which began in June will not be lasting unless the public finance sector is satisfied, NBP governor claims.
"We have a recovery and the question is whether it will prove lasting, develop and to what extent," he told a group of business leaders in Ka
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors