While Governor Dodge's term continues until 31 January 2008, he indicated he is making his plans known well in advance to facilitate the selection and appointment of his successor.
The Board of Directors wi
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says