The sale would include the group's automated teller machine operations but exclude the sale of its systems for cash processing.
Nicholas Brookes, the chairman of De La Rue, said: "The disposal of cash systems, in the more uncertain economic environment, reflects the quality of the business that we have built since 2004 and crystallises its
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market