"The only way to make them move is to name and shame," said Godeffroy who revealed that the central bank is preparing an action plan to force progress.
Frustration has given way to exasperation in the payments world at the attitude of the public sector in Europe which has failed to support with actions what it called for so
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Malaysian central bank sends details of own land deal to anti-corruption body
- Strike halts Australian banknote production
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms