"If they were to accelerate, not a great deal, but some, it would be quite helpful for the Chinese economy," Greenspan said. Efforts to control the value of China's currency have made "invariable problems of imbalance" in financial markets "more difficult to deal wi
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market