Raul Vera delivered his resignation in person to the president, complaining that lawmakers hadn't done enough to rally behind the government's efforts to win badly needed aid from the International Monetary Fund.
"I'm frustrated that I haven't been able to find the backing from Congress needed" to im
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says