Source: The Economic Times
KL Khetrapal resigned as the executive director of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) within hours of the government appointing his colleague, KJ Udeshi, as the third deputy governor of the central bank.
Sources said M
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank