Source: The Economic Times
KL Khetrapal resigned as the executive director of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) within hours of the government appointing his colleague, KJ Udeshi, as the third deputy governor of the central bank.
Sources said M
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says