The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), the Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB) and the Deposit Taking Companies Association (DTCA) announced today (Monday) the plan for the establishment of a commercial credit reference agency (CCRA) in Hong Kong.
The CCRA will collect credit data of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and make this information available to au
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs