"The paper titled: 'The danger of inflating expectations of macroeconomic stability' explores the role of inflation expectations and contains no guidance on the current monetary policy outlook," it says.
"Its authors note that both output growth and inflation have been much more stable than they were in the 1970s and 1980s and that res
- RBI’s Acharya: ‘fundamental reform’ to fix transmission
- Slovene governor: draft law would harm bank’s independence
- Central banks should not give impression of ‘complete foresight’
- Fed’s Williams proposes new tools to deal with future crisis
- Norges Bank advises removal of oil and gas stock from government fund