"The paper titled: 'The danger of inflating expectations of macroeconomic stability' explores the role of inflation expectations and contains no guidance on the current monetary policy outlook," it says.
"Its authors note that both output growth and inflation have been much more stable than they were in the 1970s and 1980s and that res
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank