The near-end of the war in Iraq means the end of a big depressing effect on the world economy and makes a gradual recovery this year more likely, Bank of England Governor Sir Edward George said on Saturday.
"There is a sense that war uncertainty, which was very powerful and having a depressing impact, t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push