``I have to talk to my board in June about that,'' Dodge, 63, said during a press conference recently after a speech in Toronto. ``Sure, it's still fun,'' he said, when asked if he was enjoying his job, without saying if he wants to stay on.
Dodge's first seven-year mandate as governor of the Bank of Ca
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields